Believe it or not, losing weight is not hard for some people. Yes , I said it, it’s as simple as quality calories in and bad calories out. The reason why some people see losing weight as difficult is because they want either a quick fix, or may not know how to go about losing weight effectively.
Losing weight takes work, but it is fairly easy to accomplish if you do the work involved. Many people focus on the end results of weight goals, but lack the focus on how to get there (the work involved) . However, if you apply some basic fundamentals and consistently do the work involved to lose weight, the weight will come off very easy. It requires a HUGE amount of discipline, but the results will show what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it.
Here are some ways to lose weight quick and easy, but you must follow them to a tee:
1. Stop drinking alcohol. Alcohol contain empty calories which mean they don’t provide any nutrients to your body. When you drink alcohol, any food you have eaten before will stop burning fat, and focus on burning the alcohol out first. So when you consume more calories than you need, the food you ate will store as fat. Also, have you noticed that you eat a lot more when you drink alcohol?
2. Drink more water. Pure water that is. Not soft drink or juices. Out bodies must clear out the waste we ingest in out body, and its crucial if you are dieting. Not only does it keep you fuller longer, but it keeps the rest of your body hydrated. If you don’t drink enough water, the waste piles up in your body and ends up as yes, you guessed it, fat. Tip- Drink enough water until you feel hydrated. I prefer to drink a gallon of water a day.
3. Season your own food with salt. Pure sea salt that is. If you rely on food corporations to give you the minimal amount of salt, you have another thing coming. You must check your food label to see how much sodium is in your food by serving size. The American Heart Association recommends that adults should aim to eat less than 1,500mg of sodium per day. If you have an illness where your sodium intake is too high, that is still too much. It’s best to choose foods with low or no sodium at all and season it yourself. If you do it yourself, you will definitely get a lower intake of salt.
5. Workout Multiple Times A Day. Did you know that if you workout in the morning and then sit all day at work or at school, that the workout was a waste to do? If you workout multiple times a day, it will double boost your metabolism as well as burn more fat and calories at increased rates. You energy will increase and get better results fast. Enjoy the ab workout.
6. Quit Wheat. Unless its sprouted, you want to stay away from wheat that is either a whole grain, enriched, refined, etc. It’s nothing but sugar and it’s hard to burn off.
These are some ways to lose weight fast and easy , but are you willing to do it? Only you can answer that.