Do you love chicken wings? I know I do, but I’m scared to eat them at restaurants because of all the harmful things they put in it. To ease my mind, I cook them at home the healthy way, and I think they taste better than fast food joints. Not to mention they are flour less, however feel free to coat them with coconut flour if you want them thicker.
Custom Meal Planner Next
|Sweet Spicy Chicken Wings- Meal Planner|
- 4lbs chicken wings
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup raw honey
- 1 1/2 cup Louisiana hot sauce
- Cayenne Pepper (I use The Spice Hunter)
- Garlic Salt or powder ( I use McCormick)
- Black Pepper
- Pre-heat oven at 375 degrees.
- Season the chicken with all the dry ingredients. Put chicken in the oven.
- Let cook for 35- 45 minutes.
- Melt all the liquid ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Pour sauce over wings.